Friday, March 2, 2012

RFC (request for comments)

Many of you may not be aware of the abbreviation RFC. It stands for Request For Comments and it means what it says.

When I post that I am asking for you to PLEASE leave comments. Otherwise I may not know you ever visited me and that makes me sad.

I did notice that with my recent guest post on D.P. Prior's blog (here) there was a BIG spike in visits evident in my blog stats.

But I am the only one who sees the stats. The rest of the world will never know you stopped by unless you comment.



Now there are many  altruistic things I could say to make you believe I only have your best interests at heart and I am only thinking of you dear reader...

But I'll be honest. I'm selfish!


It just looks good to have all those nice chunky comments and to see that #of comments ticker move up and up and up.

So, leave some words for me. Call me an idiot. Argue with me. Tell me I'm handsome or ugly or full of (beep).

But please LEAVE COMMENTS!!!

Later...


No comments:

Post a Comment