Thursday, May 31, 2012

Introducing Culver Bishop

Today I have a pretty big announcement.

I want to introduce all of you to the next piece of work I will be developing for release sometime in late 2012 or early 2013.

Ladies and Gentlemen... meet Culver Bishop!

Go here to read more: http://paulphilipcarter.blogspot.com/p/culver-bishop.html



I know I know... you may be asking what about The Plotters? Or, what about Romy Malloy?

Yes, yes I am STILL working towards getting those out to you as well. Be patient.

Plotters is very likely coming out very very soon....

And Romy is still waiting for Baen Books final comments.

And I have to keep moving on. The brain can't be allowed to atrophy.

And so, you will all very soon be getting another world to escape to and read about in The Multiverse.

Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think!

Later...




No comments:

Post a Comment