Monday, May 7, 2012

Introducing: The Multiverse

Hello to all my fans and readers and noobs who have just happened upon this blog by happy accident!

Welcome to my new blog: The MULTIVERSE of Paul Philip Carter!




If this was not what you were looking for, please take this time now to click on another link and get the hell outta here.

Go ahead... we'll wait.

(Jeopardy sound effect...)

OK, now that they're gone... LET'S PARTY!!!

Woohoo!

So, as we all have discussed before, the Multiverse theory states that there are an infinite amount of universes existing right along side ours with an infinite amount of realities and infinite amount of circumstances and outcomes and yada yada yada...

You all get that right?

Well, what does THAT have to do with THIS?

I am SO glad you asked!

Here, in my mind, in my playground, in my MULTIVERSE, there are also an infinite amount of stories floating around that I may or may not tell you about. (That depends on that particular reality for that particular day.)


And I gotta tell ya, it was just too damn hard and damn confusing keeping up two blogs to tell the Plotters and Malloy stories.

And what if I decide to write even more book???!! Aarrgghh!

So to fix that, I have consolidated all my psychosis into just this one blog where I WILL STILL be telling you about The Plotters of Cantaera AND the Romy Malloy universes.


You'll still get all the fantastic adventures from William Deane and the world of Cantaera.

And you'll still get to follow Romy Malloy around St. Louis as she diagnoses fake Erectile Dysfunction and eludes tracers and helps Abbott and Marks and Candy all the while keeping Jarboe the dog well fed.

Yep.

See? Not a big change.

Just one central location to get all your PPC fixes.

I really hope you enjoy it.

I know I will -- as long as YOU keep reading!

Thanks!

Later!

PPC


No comments:

Post a Comment