Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Top 5 April blog posts


Hello fellow Plotters and Romy-ites!

I gotta say... April was another INCREDIBLE month for me!

My blogs -- The Plotters of Cantaera and Romy Malloy’s Dimensions -- were blessed with another record number of visits. Between the two I had well over 1000 visitors!

Thanks to everyone who has visited and read my posts! I love sharing my ideas and visions with you.

(Yes, I have visions... and occasionally I hear voices. But never mind that for now)

What I would like to do today is record for posterity sake the TOP 5 POSTS for the MONTH OF APRIL on both The Plotters of Cantaera and Romy Malloy’s Dimensions blogs!

Yeah, I know I get wordy sometimes... suck it if you don’t like it.

So, without further ado, here they are!

This post decries the glories of self publication and all the goodies that go with that.

Outlining is fun and easy! And this post shows you how.

This is actually my most recent post and turned out to be very popular. Romy Malloy takes on HAARP... cool.

I had the distinct pleasure of interviewing a great fantasy writer. Check it out.


AND the #1 post for April: inter-dimensional travel - http://romymalloy.blogspot.com/2012/04/inter-dimensional-travel.html
Stewie Griffin helped me out with this one. He’s one smart cookie.


I hope you enjoy my posts as much or more than I enjoy writing them.

And you know what?

You all are the reason I do what I do. I mean, I would probably do it anyway, but having you read this REALLY makes for a great icing-on-the-cakekind of cherry-on-the-top thing that makes me feel like I just had-my-cake-and-ate-the-damn-thing-too.

Yea... it’s like that.

Oh! Also... if it’s not too much to ask (sheez I feel like Gimli asking Galadriel for a lock of her hair)... would you maybe leave a comment or two every now and then? I get lonely...

Ha!

Later!

PPC


No comments:

Post a Comment