Friday, July 6, 2012

The Plotters of Cantaera Book One: Enemies is AVAILABLE NOW! Exclusively on Kindle




Folks, I have something to tell you.

I am excited to announce that The Plotters of Cantaera Book One: Enemies is AVAILABLE NOW, exclusively on Kindle!




You can get it here:


This release marks the culmination of many years of work and preparation that has left me simultaneously drained and pumped, deflated and elated, discouraged and optimistic... and all those other things that a writer will feel when working toward publication of a novel.

But it's finally here!!!

Yes!

I can finally say that I have published my first FANTASY NOVEL!!

And it's a TRILOGY! (more to come on those books later!)

Yayayayayaya!

I would be remiss if I did not take a moment to thank my family, who have been more than incredible with the help and support during this process. Thanks so much for putting up with me.

But especially, I want to thank my incredible illustrator! Tifani, you have such an amazing talent that is truly a gift from God and I am amazed at how beautiful it all turned out.

So now, as humbly as I can possibly be at this time, I offer up my completed first novel to you, my dear readers, and it is my utmost wish that you enjoy the read and maybe even get a little something out of it to keep with you throughout your life.

As they say in Cantaera:

"May your days be lived under the Sun and full of the blessings of the Maker."


Don't forget, you can get it here:



Here's some stuff for the press:

Press Release:

Author Paul Philip Carter Releases First Book In Epic Fantasy Trilogy The Plotters Of Cantaera

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Date: 07/07/2012

Paul Philip Carter announces the release of the first book in The Plotters of Cantaera epic fantasy trilogy titled Book One: Enemies. This release marks the fantasy debut for Mr. Carter. Part two and part three of The Plotters of Cantaera trilogy will be released in late 2012 or 2013.

Kansas City, MO July 7, 2012 – Independent author Paul Philip Carter is proud to announce the release of his debut fantasy novel The Plotters of Cantaera Book One: Enemies which will be initially available exclusively as an ebook on Amazon Kindle.

“Be warned,” Mr. Carter advises. “After reading the Plotters of Cantaera, your own understanding of reality may change forever.” Mr. Carter grew up on a steady stream of fantasy and sci-fi stories and is excited to take the leap into the literary world with this debut novel. “But this is not your typical sword and sorcery and prophecy epic fantasy."

The Plotters of Cantaera Book One: Enemies will introduce the world of Cantaera and the lives of William Deane and his family and friends. William’s only desire is to find and recapture his kidnapped father and grandfather. But William finds that his life, as well as the lives of every person on his home world of Cantaera, is controlled by the Plotters, powerful beings that can change and even erase your thoughts and memories. William learns that prophecy is not the future, and fate is not the master and not the creator of true reality, and to win back the reality of the love of his family he must reveal and remove the power of the Plotters.

About The Author:
Growing up in Missouri, Paul Philip Carter spent his childhood telling stories to his Mom and Grandma. “I told so many stories as a kid my mom always said I’d either be a lawyer or a writer.” Thankfully law school did not appeal to Mr. Carter. Nearing his forties, a decision was made and the first pages of the dystopian fantasy The Plotters of Cantaera were born. Mr. Carter will tackle the world of scifi next with the Romy Malloy and Culver Bishop novels.

Along with this debut fantasy novel Mr. Carter is also the author of “Stop Sucking And Start Writing”, a book
of advice for independent writers available on Kindle and Nook.

You can find more information about Mr. Carter and his books and his adventures in the realm of self-publishing by reading his blog “The Multiverse”: http://paulphilipcarter.blogspot.com/ You can also find Mr. Carter on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/PaulPhilipCarter, and on Twitter here: @paulpcarter

The Kindle version of The Plotters of Cantaera Book One: Enemies is found here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008HR41F8

- ### -

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Paul! It's incredible feeling, so ride the wave for a long time to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! My surf board is waxed and ready and I'm paddling away!

    ReplyDelete