Thursday, November 8, 2012

The hunt for Alien Life is nearly over... better prepare!




This is one of those articles that make you stop and realize that the search for extraterrestrial life is much closer to success than you can possibly imagine.

Think I’m lying?

Stop and think for a minute... if the BBC has regulations to manage the dispensation of information in the event that alien life is discovered then we have GOT to assume that there have been numerous conversations and planning sessions held in boardrooms and quarantined conference rooms to discuss this in order to write up those regulations.

And you know what THAT means...

Maybe the BBC Execs ARE the aliens!!

If there are folks in policy positions at the BBC discussing this then there MUST be thousands of other folks in other news organizations just like the BBC who have also sat around and had planning sessions about how they would handle the discovery of alien life and how they would dispense that information to the unwitting public.

And it does not stop there.

The venerable institution of the Vatican is in the ET Discovery Planning game too: http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/0905002.htm

Here’s the money quote from the article, supplied by one of the many scientists the Vatican invited to speak at this conference: If finding extraterrestrial life is like a detective chase, a crime to be solved, we're getting very close to the answer," said Chris Impey, head of the Steward Observatory and the University of Arizona's department of astronomy in Tucson, Ariz.”

Folks if you could see my face right now you would be viewing my best “Oh-my-God” face.

Folks, hear me now and listen to me later.

If this isn’t the best fresh alarm that we need to start preparing NOW for the coming Alien Invasion then there is nothing more I can do for you! What the hell folks! Do you need Paul Revere running around on a Fat Boy Harley with a megaphone shouting out “Put on your zipper locked protective undies folks cuz the anal probing aliens are coming!”

Sheez! Come on folks! Get with the TIMES!

I for one am going to finish up the stocking of my Underground Doomsday Prepper triple-wide trailer (seen here ... what, do you REALLY think I would show you what my bugout base looks like??? Damn you is STOOPID!)... I have water, a three year supply of Mountain House Just-In-Case buckets, toilet paper, meds, first aid, booze (for those cold and lonely nights), and PROTECTION. Yea, if I won’t tell you the location of my bugout base do you REALLY think I will tell you about my protection?? Noob.

Folks, this is just ANOTHER brick in the nearly built wall of Crazy Shit that’s about to Hit the Fan (SHTF). What with the coming Fiscal Cliff triggering the Financial Armageddon, or the EMP that’s right now hovering over the skies of America, or the Super Bug Flu that I guaran-damn-tee you is being brewed up right now and bottled for quick dispersion into the waiting gullible public’s wide-open gullets, this COMING ALIEN Apocalypse fits right in to all the plans that the Powers That Be (PTB) have in store for us! And you can BET that I will NOT be waiting around like some morbidly obese fried mayo-balls eating NASCAR watching hick who’s just primed for probing and ripe as a FATTED calf for cooking!

No freaking way!

I’ll be safe and snug in my Doomsday Bunker eating like a king and waiting out the standard year it will take for the world to recover from any one or more of the above doomsday scenarios.

And don’t come knocking if you find yourself left out in the cold alone and weaponless and foodless when the darkness falls upon us.

You have been warned.

Get your own damned bunker you NOOB!




No comments:

Post a Comment