Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Yep I'm still here!

Hey all!

Sorry I have not had any updates here lately. It has been really crazy the past few weeks. I could go on an on about how crazy it has really been, but I am sure you have your own list of things that have kept you busy before and you can probably guess and fill in the blanks about what's been happening to me.

Long story short, I just wanted to stop in and say HEY and let you know that I am still alive and kickin and still writing and pushing forward with publications and stuff and all that and on and on...

But hey... my first Romy Malloy novel is ALMOST READY for publication!

We are getting so close to the final day and needless to say I am very excited.

Here's a MOCK copy of the cover for BRILLIANT DISGUISE:


I made this myself as a "suggestion" to the real illustrator. It will be interesting to see how close she keeps it to my idea OR just how much she thinks my ideas are lame-brained and pathetic and how cool and beautiful her illustration will be!

Just take a look at the first PLOTTERS cover to see how good her work really is!
 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008HR41F8

So anyway, a short and sweet update... just a "Hey how are ya?" and I am back doing what it is I do when I am not here causing you to gouge your eyes out!

OH! HEY.... do NOT forget to go VOTE!!!


Later!

PPC



No comments:

Post a Comment