Friday, August 16, 2013

Area 51 and a Dutch mission to Mars

Folks, get ready for a major paradigm shift. I have already shifted.

A couple of things happened across my path recently that pretty much shattered my notion of reality.

No, they haven’t found Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster, and no Honey Boo Boo is still thought of as a popular show though I have no clue why.

The cool things, the things that took me and picked me up and shook me around like a snow-globe in the hands of an OCD sufferer…

1.  The CIA has admitted that Area 51 exists.
2. And 2, the Dutch have planned a manned mission to Mars.

As if the CIA admitting that Area 51 exists weren't enough the Dutch had to go and throw the whole Mars thing at me. I mean the Dutch… really??? WTF???

Save me a seat...
The Russians I could see… the Chinese certainly… the Japanese maybe and who knows maybe even India or Pakistan.

But the Dutch???

Believe it. Here’s the link. http://www.mars-one.com/en/about-mars-one/team

The first line on the “About…” page says:
“Mars One is a not-for-profit foundation that will establish a permanent human settlement on Mars in 2023.

Holy poop!

2023????!!!

That seems rather ambitious to me, even more so coming from a country only famous for ovens, wooden shoes and dikes (no not that kind you idiot! The barrier holding back water kind… sheesh!@!!!”

Now, the Area 51 thing has me equally flummoxed I must say.

Suffice it to say I wonder what the CIA is up to, you know?


Kinda like a used car salesman (no offense if that’s what you do… I mean , come on! Can you even get offended??)… But a car salesman never tells you one thing without realizing a benefit. Never let a secret out until you have to.

So, what is the CIA up to? What could be the purpose of revealing the truth NOW, after all these years of keeping it secret?

Perhaps they are planning a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.

You know, THE big announcement.

As Woody Harrelson said in the movie 2012 as he watched Yellowstone blow up in his face: “I have chills people!”

Yep, and about then he was knocked to his plumbers-crack-peek-a-boo-ass as a land mass the size of a small island in the Pacific crashed into him.

Is that what’s coming for Earth? A giant admission followed by a not so peaceful invasion?

Who knows folks… but the TRUTH is out there!

Later… er… hopefully…


PPC


No comments:

Post a Comment