Saturday, August 31, 2013

URGENT message about changes with The Plotters of Cantaera

Hello all you Multiversians, you crazy bunch of lunatics who chance the wild boundaries of space and time to follow the ramblings of this indie author!

If you’ve been following lately you know that I have recently released my new sci-fi novel BRILLIANT DISGUISE – A ROMY MALLY NOVEL (available here: http://www.amazon.com/Brilliant-Disguise-Malloy-Novel-ebook/dp/B00EQ797CA)

However… there is ANOTHER major change that I want to make you aware of regarding THE PLOTTERS OF CANTAERA.


The decision has been reached, after much deliberation (and quite a few shots of Gray Goose) that PLOTTERS will no longer be a trilogy! (At least not in the current configuration)

What were to be the first three books in a supposed trilogy will NOW be ALL IN ONE BOOK!

That’s right! No need to wait for further publication!

Right now, or very soon, I think… er… let me check with my editor…

Anyway, you should be able to go get the BOOK AS ONE version on Kindle on the SAME PAGE AS BEFORE (here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008HR41F8)

And don’t worry all you folks in the first group that already purchased it… you SHOULD be able to download the new version as an UPDATE to your original file. Just go to your favorite web browser and login to your kindle account. About half way down the front page under “Digital Content” click on “Manage Your Kindle”.  Next click on “Manage your devices” and scroll down a little to turn on “Automatic book updates”. This will allow the Kindle group to send a new version of any content to your Kindle.

BUT… first you have to EMAIL the Kindle group! I know I know I can hear you complaining now that this is all supposed to be automatic and you shouldn’t have to go through all this trouble. But hey… this is MY book we are talking about. I KNOW you want to find out what happens to William Deane and Sirana and William’s grandpa and you just HAVE to know how William handles Lord Coralis… right???!!!

Anyway… Just send an email to kdp-support@amazon.com

In the subject put: Please send the new content for THE PLOTTERS OF CANTAERA by Paul Philip Carter

And in the body you can just cut and paste the following:

The author of The Plotters of Cantaera has notified me that there have been some major changes in the content of the novel. Can you please send to my Kindle Device the updated content?

Be patient... it took me about a week to finally get the KDP team to understand what I needed...

HOWEVER… and ONLY for folks who have ALREADY PURCHASED THE original book...if for ANY reason you find that you CANNOT get the newest version with the additional text PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me here or via email and I will make DARN TOOTING SURE I send you the  new file (for Kindle versions only). My email is: paulphilipcarter(dot)author(at sign)gmail(dot)com
Since there is a LOT more content, the price has been changed to reflect that and I would NOT expect anyone who bought the book originally to have to pay again (and at a higher rate!)

So, there it is. I hope you enjoy it!


Later!

PPC

No comments:

Post a Comment